Forms & Petitions

Need help? While you are always welcome to contact your Merrill College Advisors, you might find the answer to your question here!

Forms & Petitions

Merrill College 19+ or 22+ Petition

The online petition to enroll in more than 19 units may be accessed here -- you must be logged into your UCSC email account to access the document.

Proposed Major Update

Update your Proposed Major here

Order Official Transcripts

Order Official transcripts through the Registrar

General Registrar Forms

Numerous campus-wide form or petitions can be found on the Registrar's website

Community College Enrollment

Want to take a course at a California Community College?  Check the web site to see if the course is transferable to the UC. Be sure to contact advisors if you have questions or concerns about this.

Withdrawal/Leave of Absence

Need to take time off or are you returning after a break in attendance?

Part-time Enrollment

Looking to lighten the load? Consider the Part-time Program. Please contact advisors if you have questions about how this will impact your academic progress. International students should contact if they are interested in going part time.

ITS Ticket

Need help accessing and/or UCSC Gmail? ITS is there to help! Just submit a ticket and wait to hear back.